Terms & Conditions
YOUR CONTRACT is with White Label Events Ltd., whose registered office is at PO Box 587 St Peter Port Guernsey GY1 6SL (referred to herein as “the Organiser” or “us” or “we”).
1. GENERAL INFORMATION: The Tour (“Event“) is not a race or a competition. You must not compete in any manner with other participants. You must drive safely and with proper courtesy to all other participants and members of the public. Your participation in the Event and any payment of the Entry Fee shall be deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not participate in the Event.
2. APPLICATION PROCESS: To apply for participation in the Event, please complete, sign and date the application form that can be found in the PDF brochure and send it to email@example.com. Your application to participate in the Event has been accepted when the deposit has been received. Your entry is confirmed on receipt of the full payment to participate in the event. If your application is accepted, your booking will be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Entry and a legally binding contract will exist between the Organiser and the person that is named on the application form as intending to travel and participate in the Event. The person that has signed the application form warrants, represents and undertakes that he/she has full authority to do so on behalf of the persons whose names appear on the application form and warrants, represents and undertakes that all such persons are fully aware of and accept these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Each person that is named on the application form shall be liable to pay all sums due to us in respect of the Event on a joint and several basis. THEREFORE, PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL PERSONS DETAILED ON THE APPLICATION FORM READ THESE BOOKING CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
3. ENTRY FEE: The Entry Fee for the Event is shown on the application form. Please note that the following items are not included in the prices (without limitation): travel for the participants to the event (unless otherwise specified), car insurance and personal acquisitions including without limitation, petrol, telephone bills or other expenses and disbursements incurred while staying in any of the hotels, fines of any sort, or damage caused at any venue visited, which you will be responsible for paying. When you make your booking you must pay the Entry Fee in accordance with the payment schedule and payment methods set out in the brochure and/ or application form. Time for payment is of the essence of your contract. Participation in the event is only confirmed once the Entry Fee has been received and confirmed by the organizer. Until such time no place is confirmed and any invoiced and unconfirmed spaces can and will be sold to the waiting list.
4. SUBSTITUTION OF PARTICIPANT(S): If any person named on the application form is prevented from travelling it may be possible to transfer the booking to another suitable person and suitable vehicle (such suitability to be decided at the Organiser’s absolute discretion) provided that written notice is given a reasonable length of time prior to departure.
5. IF YOU CANCEL: You or any other person named in your reservation form may cancel at any time. Written confirmation is required, and any deposit paid will be forfeited unless WLE are able to sell your space to another possible participant. If WLE are unable to sell your space at full value but receive an offer at less than full value, this will be communicated to you in writing and you may elect to receive your deposit back less any shortfall to make up the full entry fee.
6. IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL THE EVENT: Our aim is to operate the Event in accordance with the brochure but since we do plan the Event many months in advance we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your participation in the Event or indeed to cancel the Event itself; for example (but without limitation), if the minimum number of participants required for the Event is not reached, we may have to cancel it.
7. FORCE MAJEURE: The Organiser, its directors, employees, sponsors, advisors and consultants are not responsible if they cannot fulfil their obligations resulting from this contract (including without limit the holding of the Event or any part of it) in cases of re, earthquake, epidemic diseases announced by WHO, cyclone, flood, aridity, strike, lightning, war in the country, revolution, civil war, terrorist activities and similar troubles, blockade, embargo, confiscation and expropriation, and in other cases defined as Force Majeure by any applicable laws and regulations. The Organiser cannot be held responsible if it is not possible for it to fulfil any one of its obligations or if a delay occurs in fulfilling its obligations due to any reason or situation beyond its will power and control, including but not limited incidents arising from the operations of law enforcement in any territory, the general instructions of any relevant official institution, provisions of law, regulation and statute, instructions given by authorised officials, extraordinary situations, and other force majeure events. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Organiser acting reasonably decides to call off the Event either before the Event or during the Event due to an incident (such as for example, a death or serious injury in connection with the Event, or an event that otherwise naturally detracts from the Event), such event will be considered to be a force majeure event in accordance with this Clause and the Organiser will have no liability, in particular and without limitation, to refund the Entry fee or any part of it to any participant.
8. DRIVING LICENCE, PASSPORT, VISA & IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS AND RECOMMENDED VACCINATIONS & MEDICATIONS: You must hold a current, valid and unrestricted driver’s license in order to participate in the Event. Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements, are your sole responsibility and you must identify any specific immigration requirements. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements. You must also identify and obtain all recommended vaccinations and take all recommended medications for the country where the Event is taking place. We do not accept any responsibility if you fall ill or die or suer any loss as a result of your failure to obtain such vaccinations and/or take all such medications.
9. TRAVEL, HEALTH & OTHER INSURANCE: You are advised to take out suitable travel, health and civil liability insurance in order to take part in the Event, for yourself, your vehicle and the damages your may cause to third parties. You are wholly responsible for arranging your own insurance. We strongly advise you to take out additional insurance and we take no responsibility for any accident or event that may occur to you or your vehicle, in transit, at the destination or during the Event, except in situations provided for in Art. 10 below.
10. LOCAL LAWS & BEHAVIOUR: All participants in the Event are expected to obey the laws and regulations of the countries visited and behave in a responsible manner at all times so as not to cause offence or danger to any other person or property. Any failure to do so will relieve us of all obligations that we may otherwise have under this contract. In particular, participants shall comply with all provisions of the local Road Traffic Laws and shall be liable for all consequences (loss and damages) caused by any infringement of these provisions (such as, for example, drinking and driving in breach of the laws of the country where the Event takes place).
11. INDEMNITY: It is a condition of your entry to the Event that you agree to indemnify the Organiser, its directors, officers, employees and consultants against any and all claims, lawsuits and causes of action whatsoever or howsoever arising and brought against us by any third party as a result of your action or participation in the Event, including without limitation, your violation of any applicable laws or regulations or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
12. EXCLUSIONS: To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not recommend, guarantee, warrant or represent (whether expressly or impliedly): the safety, risk management, planning or any other element whatsoever of the Event; the suitability, quality, specification, fitness for purpose or any other element whatsoever of any of the routes or venues used in the course of the Event; the suitability, experience, expertise, training, qualifications, fitness for purpose or any other element whatsoever of any of the sub-contractors, agents, suppliers, consultants or personnel used or engaged in the provision of the Event.
13. DATA PROTECTION AND IMAGE RIGHTS: We shall hold all personal information that we obtain from you in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act and any other applicable data protection legislation. By participating in the Event you consent to be photographed and to be included in the filming of footage documenting the Event. You hereby waive any and all rights of publicity or privacy and grant us a royalty free license to utilise and exploit your appearance in the Event in any and all manner and media throughout the world in perpetuity. You further agree that we have the sole discretion to use or refuse to use any photographs or footage in which you appear, and that if we do use such photographs or footage, it may be edited at our sole discretion. You consent to the use of your name, image, likeness, voice and biographical material about you in connection with any and all footage, publicity and related promotional material and for any and all publicity and promotional purposes.
14. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW: All matters or claims arising under or in connection with this Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK laws and the parties irrevocably agree that UK courts shall have jurisdiction over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with this Contract.
WAIVER RELEASE AND WAIVER OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATION: I acknowledge and realize that participation in the Tour (the “Event”) is potentially dangerous and that there are numerous risks associated with my participation. Such risks and dangers include, but are not limited to, traffic accidents, collisions with pedestrians, vehicles, other drivers, and/or fixed or moving objects, and the negligence of other drivers. Further, I fully understand and realize that my participation in the Event may result in serious bodily injury and/or death to myself, or others. I further realize and understand that the route of the Event will require driving on public roadways upon which the hazards of travelling are to be expected.
2. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS: With full knowledge and understanding of the risks associated with my participation in the Event, I enter the Event voluntarily and fully accept and assume every such risk for loss, damage, or injury (including death).
3. COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS: I agree to comply with all the Event’s terms and conditions of entry. I acknowledge and understand that the Organiser of the Event will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all other participants abide by the terms and conditions of entry, but cannot guarantee that the participants will abide by these terms and conditions.
4. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: In consideration for being permitted to participate in the Event, I hereby waive, release, and forever discharge, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and legal representatives, any and all rights and/or claims which I have, may have, or may hereafter accrue to me against the Organiser, its officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and event sponsors for any and all damages, injuries (including death), and/ or claims which may be sustained by me or my vehicle directly or indirectly arising out of my participation in the Event (including the application of emergency or medical services at the Event) even if the damages, injuries (including death), and/or claims are caused by the negligence of those persons listed above or otherwise (including out of the transportation of my vehicle by air arranged by the Organiser) save that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting the Organiser’s liability for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or the negligence of persons under its control. Further, I covenant not to sue the Organiser, its officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and Event sponsors for any and all damages, injuries (including death), and/or claims which may be sustained by me directly or indirectly arising out of my participation in the Event. This release and discharge includes, but is not limited to, claims for personal injury, death, property damage, economic loss, breach of contract, lost wages, contribution indemnity, indemnity, punitive damages, negligence, or any other legally recognisable claim arising out of my participation in the Event (including all legal costs associated with such claims).
5. INDEMNITY: I hereby agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Organiser, its officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, Event sponsors and licensees and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, suits, liabilities or actions arising directly or indirectly out of my actions or otherwise from my participation in the Event whether made or claimed during or after the Event, including all associated costs and expenses and any amounts which the Organiser may pay as a settlement or compromise of any such claims or liabilities. I have read this waiver, fully understand its terms, and understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it. I have done so freely and without inducement, coercion, or duress. I intend this waiver to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law. I agree that, if any portion of this waiver is held to be invalid, the balance of the waiver shall continue in full force and effect. Please note that by completing the entry form and accepting these terms and conditions you are concluding a legally binding agreement with us to participate in the Event on these terms and conditions. The selection of approved cars lies with the company. For logistical reasons, the number of participants is limited. By signing below, you accept and acknowledge that:
(i) you have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions contained within this Agreement;
(ii) you agree and abide to the Terms and Conditions contained within this Agreement;
(iii) you have read, fully understand and accept the Terms of the Waiver;
(iv) you acknowledge and accept that you have had the opportunity to take independent legal advice prior to signing this Agreement.